Apartments for Rent Near Me
If you’ve looked for “apartments for rent near me” lately, you know how challenging it can be these days to find quality housing at an affordable price. Students must consider the additional pressure of finding adequate housing near campus—which in today’s housing market is challenging no matter where you study across the continental U.S.
For those looking for apartments for rent in Wauwatosa, WI, there are even better housing options available today—like the new Watertown Housing. In this article, we will address the top 5 reasons you will want to move into Watertown Housing.
Top 5 Reasons to Move into Watertown Housing
It’s hard looking for housing out there—especially student housing! That’s why two Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) alumni recently came together to build a brand new apartment complex with MCW students in mind. Here are the top 5 reasons you will love Watertown Housing:
1. It’s only a few minutes from the MCW campus. Want to walk to class? No problem. If you are a student or aspiring student at the Medical College of Wisconsin, it’s hard to beat the location of Watertown Housing. Located kitty-corner from campus, it’s a short, 10-minute walk across the overpass at Watertown Plank Road to get to the heart of the college. With the added benefit of skipping the hassle of hunting down parking, you will love being less than 15 minutes from anywhere on the MCW campus.
2. It’s close to Raabe Stadium. If you enjoy watching sports events like soccer, track, or football, these are just some of the events you can expect at Raabe Stadium. Located just two miles down the road from the MCW campus, this relatively new field is one of the best venues in the area for sports with its 9-lane track and freshly installed turf. Best of all, it takes less than ten minutes to drive from Watertown Housing to the stadium—so cheering on the Warriors has never been so easy!
3. It is minutes from several awesome public parks. Whether you have a dog you need to exercise or simply appreciate a good park, Watertown apartment complex is less than 10 minutes away from Hoyt Park, Hart Park, Wisconsin Avenue Park, and Currie Dog Park. With so much to enjoy in the area, you’ll love the central location of Watertown apartments as you stroll along Menomonee River Hoyt Park, wander the verdant 52 acres of Hart Park’s recreational sports fields, or plan a picnic or a baseball game at Wisconsin Avenue Park. If you’re looking for a fun date idea, Watertown Housing also happens to be within 15 minutes’ drive from the Milwaukee County Zoo!
4. There are plenty of grocery shopping options. Whether you walk, bike, bus, or drive to get your groceries, there are plenty of nearby grocery shopping options for you to select from on your days off. Whether you’re looking for Indian spices, butchered meats, or Betty Crocker cake mix, you will find what you are looking for within just a few miles of Watertown Housing.
5. Watertown Housing includes a long list of amenities. Not only is Watertown Housing in a prime location for MCW students, but it also boasts several key amenities for incoming tenants to enjoy as well. From its luxury heated indoor parking stalls to its spacious community room or its fitness center, there’s a lot to love about the brand-new complex itself. This is not to mention the washer and dryer in each unit, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertop, and radiant floor heating that really set Watertown apart—plus a laundry list of other included amenities!
Apartments for Rent Near Me
Watertown Housing was originally designed to offer MCW students quality housing within walking distance of the campus—but with so many other awesome attractions in the area, we’ll bet you will love its location regardless of whether you’re a student or not! Best of all, Watertown Housing is brand new, opening in August of 2022 with fresh paint, untouched floors, and a sparkling clean exterior.